- «And the always effective Paula Cassano unfolds her very long legs in the Arabian dance, with the elegance that distinguished her».
By Laura Chertkoff for La Nación (newspaper). Rudolf Nureyev´s The Nutcracker – Teatro Colón, December 2017.
- «In the rest of the cast, we highlight Paula Cassano, sensual and feline in the Arabian dance».
By Patricia Casañas for Revista Noticias. Rudolf Nureyev´s The Nutcracker – Teatro Colón, December 2017.
- «Paula Cassano brilliant as the Lilac fairy».
By Patricia Casañas for Revista Noticias. Mario Galizzi´s Sleeping Beauty – Teatro Colón, November 2017.
- » The fairies that stood out in their variations were the very tall Paula Cassano as the Lilac Fairy, with beautiful lines and with the solvency that always distinguishes her performances».
By Martín Goyburu for Balletin Dance. Mario Galizzi´s Sleeping Beauty – Teatro Colón, November 2017.
- «…Highly applauded the Spada of Federico Fernandez in the Tavern scene with the effective Mercedes of Paula Cassano.
By Nestor Tirri for La Nacion newspaper. Maximiliano Guerra´s Don Quixote. Teatro Colón – April 2016.
- «… But of course, you can always close the eyes and listen to Carla Filipcic Holm’s magnificent voice and Fernando Perez’s piano from the pit, and open them to enjoy Paula Cassano‘s striking line in duet with Igor Vallone.»
By Patricia Casañas for Noticias Magazine about Constanza Macras choreography «Bosque de espejos» Teatro Colón – June 2016.
- «… and Paula Cassano was suitably imperious as the goddess, Diana.»
By Graham Watts for Dance Tabs. Sir Frederick Ashton´s Sylvia, Teatro Colón – August 2015.
- «I found the initial movement quite boring, but the second (a theme with variations), aided by fine lighting by Rubén Conde, allowed a well-wrought pas-de-deux for a talented twosome, Paula Cassano and Matías Santos»
By Pablo Bardin Buenos Aires Herald newspaper . Diamante, Teatro Colón – March 2015.
- «… and a dazzling solo by the very Balanchinean ballerina Paula Cassano, at the second movement.»
By Nestor Tirri La Nación newspaper. Diamante, Teatro Colón – March 2015.
- «Diamond», a world premiere of the Belgian Éric Frédéric, proposes a «crescendo» of sheen and intensity … concerning three pas de deux notably interpreted by Carla Vincelli and Edgardo Trabalón, Paula Cassano (in a captivating amalgam of softness and vigor) and Matías Santos and finally Nadia Muzyca and Federico Fernandez (…)»
By Margarita Pollini Ambito Financiero newspaper. Diamante, Teatro Colón – March 2015.
- » The flashes of ballet blanc in the scene of the snow flakes, show the strength of the female corps de ballet, in which we must exalt the performance of Paula Cassanoas the Snow Queen. «
By Nestor Tirri la Nación newspaper. The Nutcracker, Teatro Colón – December 2014.
- «Others who did a good job were Vagram Ambartsoumian as Hilarion the vengeful forester, Paula Cassano as Myrtha, Queen of the Willis (…)» .
By Buenos aires Herald newspaper. Giselle with Paloma Herrera, Teatro Colón – October 2014.
- «Impeccable the evolutions and the spatial geometries of the willis, led by the very balanchinean ballerina Paula Cassano as Myrtha Queen of the Willis, with his vigorous displacement and technique».
By Nestor Tirri La Nación newspaper. Giselle with Paloma Herrera, Teatro Colón – October 2014.
- «After the excellent performance of Paula Cassano as Rose Beuret in Boris Eifman´s Rodin, we must consider her the new Principal Dancer of Ballet Estable del Teatro Colón»
By Pablo Fiorentini Radio Opera. Boris Eifman´s Rodin. Teatro Colón – August 2014.
- «…among the most attractive moments of the piece, the passage of the second act, the dream is where you can see the purely classical and where Paula Cassano as Queen of Dryads seems to float on each step and turn on the stage.»
- «Her doughters, the stepsisters of Greta, were assumed with commendable grace and dextery in the body composition by Paula Cassano and Daiana Ruiz. Excellent».
By Nestor Tirri La Nación newspaper. Renato Zanella´s Cinderella, Teatro Colón – November 2013.
- «The stepsisters, interpreted by Paula Cassano and Daiana Ruiz, completed the funny family picture, with great expression and gestures».
By Revol Dance Magazine. Renato Zanella´s Cinderella, Teatro Colón – November 2013.
- “…the second picture of the second Act, the pured, refined technique of Paula Cassano that allowed us to appreciate a exquisite version of the Queen of the Dryads”
By Pablo Fiorentini Cienradios.com. – Don Quixote, Teatro Colón – September 2013.
- «Excellently. At the accurate characterizations of the (…) must be added those of (…) Paula Cassano (Caterpillar)…»
By La Nación newspaper. Alice in Wonderland, Teatro Colón – July 2013.
- “Other impressives candidates included (…) Paula Cassano and Adrian Lopez of Argentina, for their statuesque gorgeousness”
By Ethan La Croix Dance Hopefuls. New York International Ballet Competition – June 2009.
- “The fourth couple that drew me in was from Argentina, Paula Cassano and Adrian Lopez. The Argentine Paula Cassano was a tall, regal Aurora who danced the ‘wedding’ solo from Sleeping Beauty commandingly”
By Oberon´s Grove. New York International Ballet Competition – June 2009.
- “…solvent performance of Silvina Perillo (Nikia), Paula Cassano, Natalia Saraceno and Laura Beccaceci (three shadows) they showed what it is necessary to have to dance in soloist´s moments»
By Susana Freire La Nación newspaper. La Bayadere (Kingdom of shades) Teatro Opera – May 2008.
- “Paula Cassano and Amalia Pérez Alzueta, two faultless´s swans”
By Enrique Destaville Revista Noticias. Swan Lake, farewell of Mr. Julio Bocca, Stadium Luna Park – September 2007.
- “…three imposings swans of Natalia Saraceno, Paula Cassano and Amalia Pérez Alzueta”
By Enrique Destaville Revista Noticias. Swan Lake, with Paloma Herrera and Guillaume Coté, Teatro Colón – September 2006.